Jim Farli

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:59:24 -0700

Jim,
I was wondering if you knew of a book that teaches command line commands =
only.=20
You know all the questions that I've been asking (like the PDA issue) hav=
e=20
been solved using the command line; well I would like to know how to do i=
t on=20
my own w/o bugging everybody else. Anyone who know's the answer to this=20
question, please chime in!

What I was thinking was that I should learn the command line commands fir=
st=20
and then build on that with learning individual applications like Apache =
or=20
Perl, Awk, and other books I have seen in Bookman's.
--=20

ps If one of you has a text book that was beneficial to your learning of =
the=20
command line can I have it?