Help w/ MAC vs DELL

Eric Katherman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
07 Feb 2003 11:49:35 -0700

On the MAC, you will need a PPC version of Linux.  Yellowdog makes one
and so does SuSE.

As for the Dell, I am not 100% sure if Redhat installer will resize a
NTFS partition.  If it doesn't you can use partition magic or something
to accomplish the resize, then installation and dual boot should work
just fine.