Quick help

Tuxgroupie plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:15:27 -0800 (PST)

--0-1982681659-1044587727=:72397

I have an extremely newbie question. How do you get Linux to recognize a zip drive?

We are installing Red Hat 7.3 as a project and need to know if you mount it during install or at anytime. We need to pull drivers off a zip disk to be able to use Gnome. Is there a website that anyone recommends for the research.

Thank you.