Emails in linux!!

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 Feb 2003 06:48:31 -0700

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 23:16, Craig White wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 08:55, Anoop Gururaj wrote:
> > hello Gurus,
> >
> >             I am new to linux, my company has given me assignement to configure
> > full fledged email server on linux, we are using linux 6.2 server.
> > Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to go ahead configure email
> > services in linux server , my internet goes through a proxy server.
> > Waiting for all your valuable responses.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Anoop
> -----
> <http://www.tldp.org/>
>
> Linux Documentation Project
>
> Craig

Anoop,

You really should try the above link first (and search for a qmail
how-to). If, after reading it closely and trying to set it up, you are
still really stuck, ask again, and someone here will be glad to help. It
helps if you have a specific question rather than "how do I set up an
email server?".

I know most of us really enjoy helping people who are new to GNU/Linux
(btw, I think you have RedHat 6.2, not Linux 6.2 :)  ), but it helps if
you do a little bit of the homework first.

My 2 cents.

-Michelle