ntp server - anyone done it?

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:54:13 -0800

Scott - thank you so much for that!! Saved me who knows how much time!
Now, I'm running ICEWM and it ended up stopping the taskbar stuff. I did
a restart via icepref, is there another way that I can add a restart to
the window manager? Or maybe I'll just schedule it for oh-dark-hundred
and it'll be taken care of when I log back in.

Thanks again!!
pete