OT: Monitor repair

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:19:25 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth James Lee Bell on 2/2/2003 11:00 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Can anyone recommend somewhere to have a monitor worked on?  I have a
\_ CTX VL950SL, 19" monitor that I picked up from a fellow plug-er less
\_ than a year ago that went to sleep and never woke up. I'm willing to
\_ look at just about any area, as I work in south Tempe and live in Deer
\_ Valley. Thanks much!

Irv's Monitor Repair, roughly us 60 & Alma School or something.  Hmm.
Maybe I've missed it since I can't find it via qwestdex.  It's been
mentioned on list several times.  Or they could have closed, who
knows?

At the time I took my mon in, it was $25 evaluation, deductible from
repair costs if you go ahead.  Fine upstand people from what I could
tell from my interaction.

FWIW, PriceWatch quotes a 19" 1600x1200 monitor at $163 w/ shipping.

David