How much power?

Gene Holmerud plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 14:47:09 -0800 (PST)

Just about right for Freesco or other single-floppy
server.

What happened is that ICs got cheap.  More things
could be done and there's less reason to save bits
when coding.  There are millions of programmers out
there filling the space.

[We're like lawyers that way, only others of our craft
can read what we do].

Gene