Converting a MS Frontpage website to standard HTML

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Apr 2003 06:49:03 -0700

--=-fLO29hwZlOXWSy9ad8ro

And as I said, FP puts out normal, standard HTML. The forms are the only
exception, sortof, because the URL the source points to is translated by
the FP extensions.