Converting a MS Frontpage website to standard HTML

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Apr 2003 06:20:17 -0700

--=-h3hAlLnzFoKUmB2vILvm

vi
Actually, I was going to look at IBM's stuff but I never got the time.

Also, define "complex". Does it use Access DBs or FP's form parsing
stuff? FP does create normal html pages but with its own little
extensions such as form processing.