/dev/pilot and Evolution

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:46:59 -0700

I have an epson perfection 1260 attached but I never even tried to get it=
 to=20
work.  I think that the Epson would have more documented support than the=
=20
handspring, so I think I will get that going first then that may shed som=
e=20
light on my USB situation.

Stay tuned for details.

anthony

On Monday 28 April 2003 06:52 pm, Kevin Brown thought they were smart and=
=20