Sorry?

Rob Wultsch plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:53:00 -0700

Am I sorry?  Copying dvd's for as a backup now that I think of it is
legal as 'fair use', isn't it?

So far all I have said is that I bought of something off of ebay that
might not have been legal to sell (I have no clue where they came from,
or what there history is), but other than that I do not think that I
have shown intent to commit any crime. I would be copying these disks,
for my own personnel use, not for redistribution.

At this point I am proud to be legal for the first time in my life for
software, and I do not intend to become illegal again.

btw the item is very much like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41587&item=3323314797