/dev/pilot and Evolution

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:11:30 -0700

It appears that my /dev/usb holds no devices.  My USB controller is detec=
ted=20
and installed.  My (built-in) USB hub is detected but not installed so I =
have=20
nothing to link to.  Hmmm. This is going to take more work that I had=20
anticipated.  I will work on it and get back with y'all.

anthony

On Monday 28 April 2003 12:38 pm, Alan Dayley thought they were smart and=
=20
wrote:
> I point /dev/pilot to /dev/ttyUSB1.  Don't forget to check the permissi=
on
> settings on both ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1.  I don't quite understand how it
> works but syncing a palm device uses both of those ports.
>
> Alan

--=20

anthony