Low level format

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:33:27 -0400 (EDT)

I believe that you should be able to do:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda
dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda

Do that about 3 times.  I imagine that it would be pretty difficult for
anything to be on the drive.

But, I think that you problem might actually reside in the BIOS...  unless
you have a flash burner that might be a hard one.

		--Ted