Am I downloading on 56k more than you can on cable?

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:10:47 -0700

Well, I think the limits exist on paper just so they can bust people of
their choice.

What Are the Current Cox High Speed Internet Residential Bandwidth
Limitations?
The Cox High Speed Internet acceptable use policy allows each user a
maximum of 2GB per day and/or 30GB of downloads per month. Uploads are
limited to 1GB per day and/or 7.5GB per month. This is an extremely high
limit - for example 2GB of content is equivalent to about 60,000
pictures, 2000 minutes of MP3 music or 3 to 4 full-length movies.

Here's the URL
http://support.cox.net/custsup/safety/bytecapfaq.shtml

It seems like Rob's Estimation of 3GB/month was small by a factor of 10.
  Not a bad guess though.  But good luck doing 30GB/month on a 56K Rob ;)

Austin