Hotmail in linux (was Re: Re: Bual Boot Question)

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:54:27 -0700

Hotwayd worked like a charm!!

no compile problems for either part and kmail worked as soon as the serve=
r was=20
added.

Thanks for the tip,

Anthony (you get the capital 'A' for that!)

On Friday 18 April 2003 03:15 pm, Liberty Young thought they were smart a=
nd=20