PLUG t-shirts

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:05:33 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth der.hans on 4/18/2003 14:46 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Am 18. Apr, 2003 schw,bd(Btzte ted@gould.cx so:
\_
\_ > Does AZOTO have a logo or anything that could be used for a T-shirt?
\_
\_ AZOTO does not have a logo. We need one desperately! It has to be created
\_ with Free Software or Open Source Software.

I'm sorry, I've held back for a long time, but I just can't any more:

*Every* time I see AZOTO, it translates mentally on the first pass as

AZ OT org ... AriZona Off-Topic Orginization.

And for all those who now see it translated that way... I'm sorry.

No, I have no knowledge of the AZOTO meetings that might make me say
that.

David