Bual Boot Question

Liberty Young plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Apr 2003 14:00:40 -0700

Nope...just POP3
however.....if you have a spare PC, either acting as your NAT/Firewall
to COX, or as just a spare Linux box, you could setup it up as your
File/Email server. I did this for both my work and my house. A seperate
server, with qmail and fetchmail, fetched email via POP3, and served it
internally to my users via IMAP. Also, users sent mail to the same
server, which passed it onto Cox or Qwest.

Also cool, is that users could install gotmail (or its equilivant) to
grab hotmail email and place it onto their own ~/Maildir folder.

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 13:43, tickticker wrote:
> Does Cox support IMAP folders?  I've never checked. (imap.west.cox.net?)
>
> Has anyone tried IMAP with Cox?
>
> anthony
>
> From: "Keith" <ksmith@dakotacom.net>
> Date: 2003/04/18 Fri PM 04:10:11 EDT