WineX 3.0 is out....

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Apr 2003 17:43:53 -0700

Earlier this week I installed it on a Linux laptop for my gf's son Dune
installed no problem and I can't notice any diff from the windows
version. Ages of Empire II ended up being to big of a project. (which
since its a M$ game proably makes sense). NOTE I was using the 2.2
version not the 3.0 version (I figure why put the cutting edge on
someone's else's computer).

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com