Time travel (Was: Re: OSS In the Office)

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Apr 2003 13:35:29 -0700

--=-4W+0t4DAN3NE1TaBv73p

Quit pickin on me!  I am old and feeble!

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 16:30, Alan Dayley wrote:
> My ISP's web mail server must be operating somewhere east of here.
>=20
> The better time traveller is Jim, posting messages this afternoon that ar=
e dated yesterday.  Does that mean he posted the message yesterday and just=
 the email time travelled?  But then he would have to know today's discussi=
on, yesterday!  Time paradox brain twist.  ;^)