Synching with a palm a free way

Rob Wultsch plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:20:46 -0700

I am trying to convince a friends of mine that open source is the way of the future....I
know this is a linux list but its not like there is a Phoenix GNU User Group (not that I
have heard of anyways).

On an XP system (ya we have to show this works before anything else will happen) my friend
runs outlook that he syncs with his palm pilot. Is there a free and easy way to sync both
calendar and email?

He is an econ major at Princeton that thinks free software is the same as communism, but
at least his mind is open.

Robert James Wultsch III
robert.wultsch@asu.edu
sheepsleep7 (AIM)