Montant YMCA project

Phil Winninghoff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:47:22 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3007C.505B47D0

At the meeting last evening someone, I can't remember who, suggested I =
have someone in Butte, MT take an inventory of what is there. I sent an =
email to some people I know, forming a new LUG up there, to see if I can =
get a volunteer to do that. If I can get that inventory, am I correct in =
my impression that I can get some help from down here to design a =
network built around an up to date server? I offered to donate $K for =
the necessary additional hardware, for the project, if their group is =
willing and able to pursue it. I'll let you know if I get any interested =
takers. I am including the director of the Butte YMCA in the routing as =
a courtesy. I hope this is appropriate and am told otherwise if I am =
stepping out of bounds here.
Phil Winninghoff

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3007C.505B47D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV>At the meeting last evening someone, I can't remember who, =
suggested I have=20
someone in Butte, MT take an inventory of what is there. I sent an email =
to some=20
people I know, forming a new LUG up there, to see if I can get a =
volunteer to do=20
that. If I can get that inventory, am I&nbsp;correct in my =
impression&nbsp;that=20
I can get some help from down here to design a network built around an =
up to=20
date server? I offered to donate $K for the necessary additional =
hardware, for=20
the project, if their group is willing and able to pursue it. I'll let =
you know=20
if I get any interested takers. I am including the director of the Butte =
YMCA in=20
the routing as a courtesy. I hope this is appropriate and am told =
otherwise if I=20
am stepping out of bounds here.</DIV>
<DIV>Phil Winninghoff</DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3007C.505B47D0--