Sharp Zaurus SL5500

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:25:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Apr, 2003 schw=E4tzte David Fleming so:

> Greetings. I'm wondering if anyone on the list has had experience with
> the Sharp Zaurus handhelds - if so, could you share your impressions?

Several people have a Zaurus. If you're wanting a PDA, it's probably the
best thing to get.

> I'm in the market for a PDA but looking for something that will do a
> little more - and runs Linux to boot.

If you want a little more, you might want to get an iPAQ. iPAQ software
isn't as polished as that for the Zaurus, though in many cases the QT stuff
works for both.

The sleeves for the iPAQ rock, but also make it a little too bulky for ever=
day use.

http://www.handhelds.org/

ciao,

der.hans