Recommended reading -Gentoo/Debian

BoBB plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:09:59 -0700

AFAIK there aren't any books written about gentoo. But the docs on
http://gentoo.org will cover almost anything. And 1.4 is already fairly
stable, and when it is officially stable nothing is going to change
really. Its not the kind of distrobution where you get a new set of cd's
every version and run an update utility. Gentoo is kept updated by the
user and portage.