Lindows

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 14:22:16 -0700

Then Alexander Henry wrote:
> um..  Google CAD with "I'm feeling lucky" and you get:
>   http://www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

... which in turn says:
 > So stand up and say it loud "I RUN CAD ON LINUX"

By "credible" I meant industry standardization and
name recognition (such as we see today with Apache).
There are plenty of engineering shops out there that
are happy with what they've got, and see nothing but
risk in making a move.  There are a lot of CAD shops
that will not look at you if your experience is
on other software than Autocad.