Lindows

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
05 Apr 2003 10:49:52 -0700

If running windows applications out the box is important I think Xandros
(http://www.xandros.com/index.html) would be the best distro. I believe
that xandros comes with cross over office (the easy way to wine). There
should be a list of M$ apps that work and don't work listed there.
(course vmware is *much* better).

Carl P.