Update

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Sep 2002 19:33:15 -0700

Got the shirts today!  WOW!

I will be bringing them to the Install Fest.  Anyone that has ordered
one and paid for it will have it available tomorrow.  Jim will be
packaging up the ones that are on the east side and will have some
"stock" for meetings on the east side.

There are a few people that still have to pay for their ordered shirts.
You can still pay with Pay Pal.  If you ordered two shirts, send me a
check as the button only does one shirt.

There were exactly 62 shirts with orders placed.  That leaves 84 shirts
more to sell.  So tell a friend or get yours at Install Fest 2!

Kimi Adams
AZOTO