OT: Local news feeds?

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:21:25 -0400

I know where to go to get up to date national/world news.  I know where the
good geek news sites are.  What I haven't found is a good local (AZ) news
site.    Good means:
 - Something updated more that twice a day.  Newspaper sites have pretty good
coverage but are too static.  By evening they are old news.
 - Local news and events, too small for the "big" sites but still important
here in the state.
 - Minimum of popup ads and registration requirements.  I'll put up with some
but popups with every page view is annoying.  Yes, I turn them off in the
browser settings but still

Anybody know of one that fits the bill?

Alan