Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software for m$

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:00:03 -0700

You are incorrect, even if someone gained access to Derek's machine they
would not be able to sign mail or anything else for that matter, your
key is encrypted and requires it's passphrase to sign something. So you
could started getting unsigned mails from Derek but they may or may not
be his, but signed mail came from him not his machine.