Does anyone here use the anandtech forum? Try logging on lately?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:04:07 -0700

Does anyone here use the anandtech forum? Try logging on lately?

I'm away from home and don't have my password. I went to use the "forgot
your password?" feature but, it isn't there.

Could someone without a paying subscription try to logon and tell me what
you experienced? Or better yet, try to create a new membership. Don't
finish, just try!

Unless I or this computer is doing something very wrong you can only logon
if you're a paying subscriber or you wish to open a paying subscription.

Now, it so happens I am a paying subscriber. However, I don't have my
password and I'm locked out with little hope of getting back in unless I can
find my password.
I sent anandtech an email this afternoon but they didn't send an email to my
account's email address with a password. They did send me an email with
another "free" account name and password I had once opened temporarily from
this location. They failed to work.

Am I the only one caught up in this screw-up?
If I had even imagined they would do this I'd have never bought a
subscription.

Mark