300Mhz cheap was: Re: Games was Re: I need a link to instructions , K12LTSP floppy creation.

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:00:49 -0400

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:47:52 -0700 George Gambill
<ggambill@computer-guidance.com> wrote:

> From: "Mark Berkwitt"
> Subject: RE: Games was Re: I need a link to
> instructions, K12LTSP floppy
> creation.
> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:56:45 -0700
>
> >... Does anyone know of some organizations
> that
> >are willing to part with some boxes >= 300Mhz
> cheap?
>
> Depends on your meaning of "cheap".  Try:
>
> 	http://www.pcmacsurplus.com/
>
> Never delt with them but a friend has?
>
> They are in Scottsdale close to the Air-Park

I have purchased from them before with good results.  They provide a 90-day
guarentee and they do honor it.  One system I bought from them would not "see"
a PCI-USB adapter.  They took it back and applied it's cost toward a system
with USB built in for only $15 more.

They also have lots of other odds and ends like NICs, hubs, switches and bins
of cables and stuff.  I recommend them.

BTW, the Scottsdale location must be new or something since they don't
advertise it on their web site.  I have dealt with them at the Mesa location.

PC Mac Surplus
624 W Broadway #211                             Mesa, AZ 85210
PH (480) 649-3818
Hours M-F 10-6 Sat 10-4 closed Sunday

Alan