Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software for m$

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:29:12 -0700

So what are the popular key servers?  Is this free, and who pays for
the bandwidth?  Are they just web servers, or something else?

How to configure mutt and gpg to use key servers?  Will it cache them
locally so I'm not going out to some server every time I read a signed
email?

Where is the information about who has signed your key stored?  On
the key server, or is there something inherent in the key itself,
that your identity has been verified?

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org