Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software form$

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:13:07 -0700

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 6:29 am, Dr. G wrote:
> That's right. Instead of showing the world that hey, we play fair, instead
> lets go ahead and do something like Microsoft would do! Refuse access to
> any MS product! Afterall, if you're not using linux 110% of the time on
> 110% of your pc's then you are nothing but a Microsoft fanboy and deserve
> to be censored!
>
> At least Microsoft has the intelligence to be tactful about some of the
> underhanded stuff they pull.
>
> I use OE. Why? Beause frankly I pprefer the interface over anything else
> out there. I have never been infected with a virus, nor sent anyone a
> virus. Why? Because I am an INTELLIGENT user. So, should all LUG's start
> filter for "Stupid user e-mail"? I would sure like to see your definition
> of a Stupid User. Oh wait, I bet I already know what it is..

Tactful?  Microsoft doesn't practice good tatics with anyone or anything and
probably never will.  They are out for one thing,  to conquer all.  Kind of
reminds me of Terminator and that computer company.  The cause of it all.
Perhaps it's not science fiction after all ??  lol

--
Richard L. Proctor
Krystal Computer Services