Tshirts

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:25:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Sundar so:

> What happens if you can not make it to the IF2? I am off to Sedona for
> hiking this weekend. I just couldn't cancel the trip.

Well, cancelling the trip would be the responsible thing :).

If you've pre-paid, we will hold onto it and make arrangements to get it to
you. We'd prefer to do so at one of the monthly meetings or IF2. For those
who don't get their shirts this weekend, please let us know where you'd like
to pick them up. Feel free to write me, Kimi or Jim directly.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans