here's the deal, computer equipment

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
19 Sep 2002 16:22:18 -0700

I have all this "stuff" hanging around here that isn't doing me any good
from the computer donation drives I used to have with MADD.  Now, I have
stuff in static bags, monitors that aren't quite working, cases with
very little guts and such.

I want to make this clear, so here it is.  The FIRST person to pipe up
with a desire AND is willing to take all the rest of the "stuff" from me
for $100 gets it.  Must be cash, must come and get it and must do so
before next Wednesday.

I know.  It's a lot of demanding.  But we just don't have the room nor
the time to see if it all works.  There are lot's of old parts and some
mid-new parts and little pieces here and there.

I keep trying to sell it but it's not working.  So have at it.  Thanks.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
Thunderbird and 35th Avenue
West side of the world