Mozilla and Flash

Kenny Grimm plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Sep 2002 23:30:01 -0700

Bryce,

You wouldn't happen to be using your soundcard while you are visiting
flash sites?  I have had this problem with an on-board soundcard.
Mozilla would lock up when libflashplayer.so tried to open /dev/dsp
while I was using xmms.  Doing an strace on mozilla may help you to see
what it is trying to do at the time it locks up...