Mozilla and Flash

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:57:28 -0400

Bryce,

I got flash to work in Mozilla by going to a web site that required flash,
clicked the links to go download the plug-in, downloaded the plug-in (even
though I already had it installed on my box), and re-installed it from the
downloaded file.  Whatever had to be setup was done automatically at that
point and flash now works fine for me.

A bit of a redundant process, I admit, but it worked.

Alan