Logo , was ->Re: Are there any *fast* linux web devel tools?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:01:43 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, der.hans wrote:

> Am 18. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Mike Starke so:
>
> > I'm actually looking for either a VI or VIM logo (Created by ViM).
> > Anyone know where to grab one.
>
> How about the one on the top right of Bram's website:
>
> http://www.moolenaar.net/

Try Google, the Leatherman of the Internet:
http://images.google.com/images?q=created+by+vim

Also one more vote for Emacs - Lisp rules (though
agreed that knowing Emacs is optional, knowing
Vi is required).

For Emacs HTML, try PSGML mode:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/psgml/

"We're on the threshold of a whole new system. The time where
accountants decide what music people hear is coming to an
end. Accountants may be good at numbers, but they have terrible taste
in music. I don't know how I'm going to get paid, but I'd rather go
out into the brave new world than live with dinosaurs that are far too
big for their boots." - Keith Richards - Rolling Stones Guitarist