Tshirts

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:39:29 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Kimi Adams so:

> I have placed the order for the Tshirts and we expect to receive them by

Woohoo. Danke.

> next Wednesday at the latest.  It may be by Tuesday though.  Look for
> updates on Monday or Tuesday as I plan to attend the west side meeting
> and delivery what I can then.  Since I am not sure of where everyone
> lives or which meetings they attend, I will bring a little of each size
> and I will be taking money for those that haven't ordered or want one at
> that moment.

They will also be at the InstallFest, so show up and get your shirts.

We will also have shirts for sale at the InstallFest, so buy some for
friends ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;