font size

molossermom plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:29:51 -0700

Because, when you finally learn, and it breaks/is upgraded/..., then
> you have enough know how to go fix it as opposed to the M$ no-how,
> no-way can the user fix it.

right, you're right, of course.
just feeling that at my age >50,  and being an 'expert' in my own field,
already speaking 2 verbal languages, that this should be a piece of cake !
HA!
it's not just the language:  the basic design of the programs, i have been
unable to formulate into a cohesive pattern, of how they interact with one
another and what their relation is to each other in a spatial sense. i think
once i understand that, then the language part will be easier (not easy,
just easier).
don't want to give up, hate to concede failure when i've just begun. will be
at the next tues meeting at gcc with my list of questions and notebook for
notes.
thanks
betty i.
obsevare porta non oportet  fila domestica
(no need to watch the door, with a fila in the house)
visit http://wolfila.homestead.com