Are there any *fast* linux web devel tools?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:46:10 -0700

I understand that since they are different they would have general purpose
proponents, but what about for a specific use, such as writing web pages?
What would be their major advantages and disadvantages?
I'm also considering Quanta+.