Are there any *fast* linux web devel tools?

Kevin Buettner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:50:53 -0700

On Sep 17,  2:33pm, Mark Berkwitt wrote:

> It's interesting that you should mention emacs. I just started learning
> emacs while wondering if I should invest my time in vim instead.

This is a long running debate.  It can be just as inflammatory as asking
which Linux distro is best.

> I have a
> book, "GNU Emacs" 2nd ed. Oreilly 1996, based on Version 19.30 where the
> author describes the advances and differences since the book's first edition
> based on Version 18. Here we are at Version 21 suggesting I should probably
> toss the book and use the online and help tutorials.

I'm not an emacs user, but I should think that your book will still be
useful for learning the basics.

Kevin