Can pointing device be manually loaded?

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Sep 2002 14:02:52 -0700

The simplest thing that I can think of is to configure them all at once.
Put entries in there for all your mice and then in the ServerLayout
section list all your mice.  Make sure you set your primary touchpad of
whatever you have to the CorePointer and the rest to send core events

Here's an untest example that should work.  You should be able to setup
as many mice as you want in this way.

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "touchpad"
    Driver      "mouse"