final version of SPAMFILTER HOWTO doc

Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:40:47 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Scott Henderson so:

Yes. The {user,group}{add,mod,del} tools are good.

> "NP" in /etc/passwd for the password of each of the accounts
> vscan and amavisd.  My understanding is it is thus impossible to
> log in using these accounts, and so the accounts are secure.  Am
> I off here?

'usermod -L <loginid>' will lock the account.

> Thanks for taking the time to help make this a better doc!

That's how we make better Free Software and Free Documentation.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.