Tomorrow night's PLUG meeting in Tempe?

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:03:03 -0700 (MST)

Am 16. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Darrell Shandrow so:

> I am writing to verify that there is to be a PLUG meeting tomorrow night
> 9/17/02 at Bandersnatch at 125 E. 5th Street in Tempe.  I am a Linux sys
> admin, and I am definitely interested in getting plugged into PLUG... :-)

The GNU/Linux Stammtisch is tomorrow ( Tue ) starting 19:00ish. It's open
entry, though, so no requirement to be there right at 19:00.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but