More coal on the fire

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:57:46 -0700 (MST)

Am 16. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Darrell Shandrow so:

> Unfortunately, I am not quite convinced with respect to Open Office.
> Some of my colleagues have sent me Open Office documents which have been
> converted to Microsoft Word format, and they have lacked some structural
> elements which they would have contained if they had been created using
> Microsoft Word.  I am a blind person, and document accessibility to screen
> readers is paramount.  At this time, when it comes to accessibility, MS
> has it all over Sun.  Currently, even the Windows version of Open Office
> isn't accessible to screen readers.

Please let us know about usability problems. Most of us can probably stand
to be reminded about issues others might face. It should help us do a better
job at things like the InstallFests.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans