What's the difference between mod_php4, mod_php, and php?

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:23:35 -0500

Maybe it's time for a 'find' or 'locate' ?

To answer your other question, on my Debian it yields
the following:

meg:~> grep -i php /etc/apache/*conf
grep: /etc/apache/conf: Is a directory
/etc/apache/httpd.conf:LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
/etc/apache/srm.conf:DirectoryIndex index.html index.php3 index.php
/etc/apache/srm.conf:# For example, the PHP3 module (a separate Debian package)
/etc/apache/srm.conf:#AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .phtml
/etc/apache/srm.conf:#AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps

v/r
Mike