What's the difference between mod_php4, mod_php, and php?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:01:59 -0700

The only thing I have done since getting the server working was as Matt
Alexander suggested so apache starts at boot.
cd /etc/rc5.d
mv K15httpd S15httpd

Now I just ran rhn_register and am about to run up2date to update Apache and
OpenSLL, also as Matt had suggested.