What's the difference between mod_php4, mod_php, and php?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 11:24:51 -0700

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd status
httpd is stopped
So I tried
/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start
Starting httpd:      [ OK ]         //After logging in as admin.
YOOHOO! Now http://127.0.0.1/index.html  yields something.
Thanks, this is so exciting. What next?