Mozilla Mail question

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:33:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 13. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Mark Berkwitt so:

> Actually, I had 2 of each folder under my email name and one of each folder
> under uhh... I just check and it crashed again.  So, I'm back to kmail.
> I started using Mozilla mail cause I started usng the Mozilla browser. Since
> it seems unstable I guess I'll just stick with Konquoror/kmail.
> I'm beginning to like kde's apps.

I think web browsers and email programs should be different apps.
Traditionally there's been a need due to stability, which is what you're
seeing.

There's also a need for security. It might be too late to win the
battle, but email clients should not be able to compile/run any scripting
languages. Also, apps/pages for web browsers shouldn't be able to talk to
the disk or see/hear anything outside the web browser.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  You can't handle the source! - der.hans