IF2 presentation schedule?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:28:02 -0700 (MST)

How's this so far?

Presenters:

10 AM  ?
11 AM  ?
Noon   ?
1 PM   Derek Neighbors: GNUe Enterprise Software
2 PM   Michelle Lowman: Free Software Licenses
3 PM   ?

?  Justin Zeigler: Educational Software
?  Harry McGregor: Educational Software
?  Bill Lindley: BSA
?  Bob Bushman: Information Rights

I'm entirely flexible.

On 10 Sep 2002, Derek Neighbors wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 15:46, Michelle Lowman wrote:
> > Are there set times for the presentations yet?  I'll need to do mine
> > after 1:00. I'm teaching a Sat. morning class this semester (9-12), and
>
> How funny I was going to ask the same thing.  I have to take the kids to
> soccer games in the morning and wont be able to leave the east side
> until 11am putting me at GCC probably around noon.
>
> --
> Derek Neighbors
> GNU Enterprise
> http://www.gnuenterprise.org
> derek@gnue.org
>
> Was I helpful?  Let others know:
>  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=dneighbo

 "These security related updates may disable your ability
 to copy and/or play Secure Content and use other software
 on your computer." - MS Media Player EULA